How to Build a Differentiated Omni-Channel Experience for Your Customer
Simon Clarke Manager - Digital Banking & Physical Interactions at Suncorp, looks after Suncorp’s various digital banking & physical channels, which make up the last 60% in the user journey funnel. In this session, he will focus on Suncorp’s core banking replacement project as well as the different streams of work he is currently involved with.
In this presentation from Digital Financial Services 2016, Simon explores:
- Rolling out a new core banking platform and designing an omni-channel experience framework to capitalise and accelerated on core capability
- Leveraging and reusing digital capabilities to create one build / multi-render user experiences
- Infusing lean innovation frameworks to deliver customer propositions at speed
- Building platforms and culture to enable digital platforms such as banking apps to be updated every 6-8 weeks
- Lessons learned and redefining how to take digital banking to the next level through customer data, open APIs and experience contextualisation
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.