Chief Customer Officer
11:30 AM Panel Discussion: How Might Financial Institutions Overcome Regulatory Compliance Commitments And Data Management Challenges With Delivering Personalized Digital Advisory And Banking Services?
Blockchain, cognitive computing, the Internet of Things, robo advice, the cloud and big data – they are all tipped to be the future of digital financial services. But while these technologies improve personalized service, regulatory and compliance commitments are proving to be stumbling blocks that blunt the potential for innovation. With ambiguity around how financial institutions might address these challenges, this panel discussion will shed light on:
- Addressing the challenges with providing personalized recommendations and advice through digital channels
- Garnering process optimization and delivering personalization in a highly regulated environment
- Ensuring that customers have understood the terms and agreements they sign-up for
- Looking at potential for fintech collaboration to overcome regulatory and compliance challenges
- Reflecting on ASIC’s work with fintech space on regulations how and they might provide solutions for traditional financial service providers