In this presentation from Digital Financial Services 2016, Jo Kelly Head of Marketing, Brand and PR at UBank explores the core elements of UBank's digital marketing strategy.
- Rolling out a new core banking platform and designing an omni-channel experience framework to capitalise and accelerated on core capability
- Leveraging and reusing digital capabilities to create one build / multi-render user experiences
- Infusing lean innovation frameworks to deliver customer propositions at speed
- Building platforms and culture to enable digital platforms such as banking apps to be updated every 6-8 weeks
- Lessons learned and redefining how to take digital banking to the next level through customer data, open APIs and experience contextualisation
They say ‘Digital is changing everything’, well that 'everything' has now reached the world of Superannuation. If you think digital transformation will pass your business by, then this presentation my cause you to think again.
In this presentation from Digital Financial Services 2016, Callum Tod General Manager – Digital , Marketing Strategy at HESTA (Trustee of Health Employees Superannuation Trust Australia), explores:
- Hear how digital and the changing demands of today’s customer has even impacted the world of Super
- Responding to change is not all about technology and platforms, how do we align executive narrative, resolve bandwidth, structure and entrenched process changes?
- Not a huge business? Learn how another ‘lean’ organisation got started with their digital transformation journey.